Thursday, August 13, 2009

36 weeks 3 days...

So, the countdown is on! Two more appointments to go, 17 days left as of today before my c-section. I can't wait for the new little one to be here, but I am really scared about the surgery. I know its so common now, but it is still major abdominal surgery...

My appointment today went well, was at the office for over an hour and a half again today... can't wait to be done with that!!! I am down almost 10 lbs in two weeks according to the doctors scale, I don't think I have lost that much but any loss is good at this point, less to lose later. I'm not dieting, so I guess its just the decrease in pregnancy hunger that is causing the weight loss. My bp looks good still which is always a relief. I got out of the group B strep test today since I am having a c-section... woohoo! I hated that test last time around!

Baby looks great on the ultrasound - heart rate was at 158. Moving great and breathing great. Amniotic fluid levels are perfect. He has his feet in the left side of my ribs and his butt in the right. He seems to rotate alot, most weeks he flips and will be the other way by the next ultrasound - guess he can't get comfortable in there. That makes two of us!

Baby had his face hidden, so we didn't get any face shots today. But we did get a shot of the foot as well as his boy parts. At least we know he is definitely a boy... LOL

I stopped by Babies R Us today to set up a small registry for people who have asked what types of things we need for baby still. They are running a deal where I got a $10 gift card for that, which was pretty nice. That will buy a pack of diapers at the very least!! I love it when you can find deals like that!

Anyway, here are the ultrasound pictures...


No comments: