Tuesday, July 07, 2009

4th of July and 31 week Appt!

We celebrated the 4th a day early with a BBQ for Tommy's work at his boss' house. We had a good time, good food, good company, and nice fireworks. Here are a few pictures of Natalie and the fireworks...












Today was my 31 week appointment, things went well. Baby looked good during the ultrasound although they did have to "buzz" him to wake him up, but he had been active all morning, so I expected this. His heartbeat was 159 bpm and he is measuring about 4 lb 7 oz!!!! Normally at this age they would still be less than 4 lb, so he's definitely not a small baby! His measurements are:
- head: 34w6d
- stomach: 31w2d
- femur: 33w3d
Based on this info, they say he's measuring at 33 weeks and 5 days! And I am only 31 weeks today!!!

My BP looked great again today and I had a minor weight gain... I am officially up 6 pounds since this pregnancy started. Not too bad, but I hope I can keep it under control for the last 2 months! Anyway, a few ultrasound pictures and then I have to get running - baseball game tonight...



No comments: