Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dear Baby...

While I am glad you are no longer breech, did you REALLY have to flip the NIGHT BEFORE our 3D ultrasound? I am glad you are in the right position for birth now, but it isn't helpful for Mommy and Daddy when you bury your face in the placenta and don't allow us to see your adorable face. And your big sister Natalie really wants to see what her little brother looks like too, she gives you kisses all the time and would love to know who baby is :)

Love you,
Mommy


My ultrasound went good today, baby is moving well and doing the practice breathing he should be again... although, he does still appear lazy. As I mentioned above, he is no longer breech, he turned in the middle of the night last night... I felt it enough to wake me up subconciously so much so that I thought it had been a dream. They didn't actually do measurements today because they figure every week at this point is overkill. I will get measurements of baby (as well as attempt a second 3D ultrasound - good thing they didn't charge me this time!) next week! I have the 3D ultrasound at 9 am Wednesday and then my other "diagnostic" ultrasound at 3pm and will see the OB at 4. I wish they could have gotten the times closer together, but unfortunately they only do the 3D at 9 am! UGH! We are not too hopeful about the 3D ultrasound next week, baby seems to be in the same position Natalie was in at this point, and she never unburied herself either. The ultrasound tech said that unless he moves it is unlikely we will get anything because the bigger he gets the more he will squish into the placenta! I guess he just wants to surprise us! From what we could tell though, he might look like Natalie... at least feature wise...

Not much else to update on since I did an update yesterday... but here are the ultrasound pictures from today


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: